1. To ensure driving safety and to avoid traffic accidents caused by sleepiness. When the forehead rocks or the nod shakes, the nap alarm can utter the sound
2. The nap zapper is not only designed for drivers, it is also perfect for people who need to be full alert while on duty such as security guards, machine Operators, who need to work on their posture
3. It can protect the students from being nearsighted
4. Used for long-distance driving, drunk driving, driving at night
1. There is a switch on the device, shift it to the right towards on.
2. Test that it is working properly by tilting it forward, if it beeps, it is at working state.
3. Place behind your ear and adjust, it should be placed correctly for effectiveness. Your head should not nod more than 30 degrees (the less the better)before it beeps. Incorrect usage may result in delayed reaction.
4. When the device is no longer required, switch it off.
5. For the protection of the device place back in its pouch and store with care out of direct sunlight and humidity. Keep out of reach of children.